Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) wishes to remind all operators of the above mentioned facilities that their licences will expire on 31st December, 2020.
The licencing conditions are spelt out under Section 62-69; 160-166 of the East African Community Customs Management Act, 2004 as read together with Regulation 74-81; 153-168 of the East African Community Customs Management Regulation, 2010.
The following conditions are mandatory when submitting the application for renewal:
- Copy of valid licence for the year 2020.
- Copy of valid relevant Security bonds.
- Current CR12 of the company.
- Copy of current Tax compliance certificate for the Company.
- Copy of current Tax compliance certificate for each of the Company’s directors.
- Audited annual accounts for the Company for the previous financial year.
- C18 duly completed and signed and stamped by the Operator and Customs Officer.
1. Application form C18 can be downloaded from KRA website, www.kra.go.ke
2. Renewal will only be issued upon satisfaction that the applicant does not have any outstanding transaction or issues with any KRA department.
3. Application for Renewals will be submitted through Customs ICMS system on or before 30th October, 2020.
Production of the above documents does not automatically guarantee renewal of a licence, as the applicant will still undergo further vetting by KRA.
For further clarification and facilitation, please contact the Contact Centre on Tel: 020 4 999 999, 0711 099 999 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.kra.go.ke