Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) wishes to remind all Transporters conveying goods under Customs control and transit goods that their licences will expire on 31st December, 2020.
Provisions relating to the licencing of vehicles conveying goods under customs control and transit goods are contained in Section 244 of the East African Community Customs Management Act, 2004 and Regulations 104, 210, & 212 of the East African Community Customs Management Regulation, 2010.
The applications must be accompanied by;
- Copy of Motor Vehicle Logbook.
- Copy of valid insurance certificate.
- Copy of applicant’s PIN certificate.
- COMESA Yellow card for foreign vehicle.
- Duly completed, signed and stamped relevant application form
- Application form can be downloaded from KRA website, www.kra.go.ke
- The successful applicant will be required to pay the licence fee in Kenya shillings equivalent to USD 200 per licence.
- Application may be submitted through Customs Regional offices in Mombasa, Kisumu, Nakuru or Eldoret, and Times Towers 10th Floor and MUST be received on or before 30th October, 2020.
For further clarification and facilitation, please contact the Contact Centre on Tel: 020 4 999 999, 0711 099 999 or Email: email@example.com www.kra.go.ke