Kenya Revenue Authority notifies the Shipping Lines/Agents, Importers, Exporters, Clearing & Forwarding Agents, Consolidators and all other parties related to cargo clearance process of the commencement of implementation of the Integrated Customs Management System (iCMS) at the Port of Mombasa, Inland Container Depot Nairobi (ICDN) and the Border Stations.
The following Cargo Clearance documentation will be submitted through iCMS for all cargo whose expected date of arrival/ exit is 7th July 2019:
- Import Declaration Forms (IDFs),
- Sea Manifests/ Baplie/ IAR,
- Security Bonds,
- Cargo Declarations,
Kindly note that:
- Sea manifests (Imports/Exports) will only be submitted in iCMS through the system to system data exchange 48 hrs before vessel arrival/ departure;
- All House Manifests must include the Courier/ Consolidator PIN to enable cargo deconsolidation process;
- Cargo Handlers are required to ensure their systems are ready to receive system to system Customs Release Messages (CUSRES) as manual releases will be discontinued.
iCMS training and user creation is currently on-going and any of the above parties who desire to be trained should send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
For clarification, please call our Contact Centre onTel: (0)20 4 999 999; 0711 099 999 or Email: email@example.com. You may also visit the nearest KRA Office or Huduma Centre.
Commissioner for Customs and Border Control