What are the Roles of Tax Experts?
Their roles include:
- As tax professionals, tax agents are well-acquainted with tax matters, you are ought to conduct your practice with utmost integrity and transparency.
- You should provide tax advice within the jurisdictions of tax laws.
- You are expected to be competent, act ethically and professionally in providing quality service and advice to their clients
- You are responsible for submitting of returns and payments of taxes on behalf of a taxpayer.
- As a tax agent you can contribute to the design of a more effective and business-friendly tax policies and procedures