Measures to facilitate tax services to the public in light of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) pandemic.
- To minimize congestion at KRA Tax Service Offices, taxpayers are encouraged to access KRA services through online platforms.
- In order to avoid the risk of transmission through physical handling of money, KRA also encourages taxpayers to make all transactions through mobile money.
- The Authority has also installed hand sanitizers at all Tax Service Offices and will ensure that all premises are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) sessions can now be conducted online. Learn more here.
- KRA, as the Lead Agency at the Land Borders, has put in place measures to ensure safety and trade facilitation. Learn more here.
- Preventive measures have also been put in place for handling of procurement activities for all suppliers. Read more here.
- Service of Court and Tax Appeal Tribunal documents shall now be done through LegalServices@kra.go.ke
- All documents in support of objections to VAT Automated Audit (VAA) Assessments for VAT Returns for the period January 2018 to May 2018 should be scanned and sent to VAAlegalservices@kra.go.ke