The Kenya Revenue Authority wishes to inform the general public that the issuance of Compliance Certificates will be decentralized from Domestic Taxes Headquarters to the stations countrywide with effect from 1st December 2006 except for Public Servants leaving service whose clearance will continue to be dealt with by West of Nairobi station based in Times Tower.
Please note that:-
- Compliance application forms shall be available from the Customer Care Desks at the stations and for those in Nairobi, at the Times Tower.
- Applicants shall submit their applications together with relevant attachments to the Customer Care Desks at their respective Domestic Taxes Department stations or Times Tower for those whose tax affairs are handled by the Nairobi stations.
- Compliance Certificates shall be issued from their respective Domestic Taxes Department stations outside Nairobi & Customer Care Desks at Times Tower.
- Applicants with outstanding returns must submit them & pay all uncleared tax balances before a Compliance Certificate can be issued.
- Notwithstanding the issuance of the certificate, where new evidence indicates non-compliance, the case shall be reviewed further.
- For convenience, the applicants should submit their applications not less than 7 days before the certificates are required.
For further enquiries, please contact the nearest DTD station.
COMMISSIONER OF DOMESTIC TAXES